Excellent Image Quality
Meet the new S-VueTM imaging engine
Lower dose with high resolution
Manage and reduce radiation dose
Enhanced image sharpness, integrity and clarity with S-VueTM
- Although thickness of bone varies, S-VueTM effectively separates thick and thin parts.
- Even in the presence of an implant, the region of interest (ROI) is displayed without artifacts.
- Overlapping areas and contours are displayed more sharply and clearly.
Excellent dynamic range with S-VueTM
- In bone and soft tissue can be displayed in detail on a single page.
- Patients’ organs, such as lung, spine and inguinal region, with different characteristics, can be displayed in detail.
Meeting the demand for dose reduction
- Samsung lets you systematically manage and reduce the radiation dose
The Solution is S-Detector
- S-Detector leading to lower NED provides both reduced dose and excellent images.
- Routines are safer for users and patient care is improved.
Dose Area Product (DAP)
- Provides patient-level dose estimates and recommended exposure
- Stores relevant information on PACS, which enables cumulative patient dose tracking
Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
- Reduces excessive radiation exposure of the patient
Radiation dose optimization only for the necessary area
- The 4-axis individual blade control function reduces radiation dose.
- Reduced dose is especially useful for pediatric chest examination.