At Samsung, we are committed to improving the quality and safety of patient care, striving to bring you new and innovative imaging products and the latest technological trends. We’ll be showcasing two of our growing suite of DR systems at the upcoming AHRA 2018 Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- The Samsung GC85A, a ceiling digital X-ray system that offers streamlined workflows and boosts your diagnostic confidence with its ability to emit lower levels of radiation.
- The Samsung GM85, a premium mobile digital radiography system that provides exceptional mobility and enhanced user-convenience with a high image quality.
GC85A: 50% Less Dose, Exceptional Image Quality
Reducing the amount of radiation is always a goal for radiologists and healthcare professionals. At Samsung, we constantly work toward this goal, too, pushing ALARA efforts to the next level. Our ultimate goal is to lower dose exposure to levels comparable to everyday items.
Samsung’s GC85A is a premium fully digital X-ray system:
- Ensuring quality patient care through lower radiation dosages
- Providing the exceptional image quality you’ve come to expect from Samsung
What makes the GC85A unique is the spatially adaptive multi-scale processing and advanced de-noising technology. This enables the system to produce high quality images – even at half the radiation dose – giving you diagnostic confidence.
In November 2017, Samsung’s S-VueTM 3.02 received FDA clearance for use at 50% dose reduction for adult chest exams.
- The GC85A with the S-VueTM image processing engine provides images with 50% dose reduction while maintaining image quality.
- Wireless, lightweight S-DetectorTM with high DQE and a portable grid – displays the patient’s body structure clearly and easily without increasing dose.
GM85: Mobile + Convienience with High Image Quality
The GM85, Samsung’s mobile digital X-ray, exceeds the needs of both radiologists and technologists offering high image quality for the healthcare professional plus convenience and mobility for the technologists. It enables you to decrease user fatigue while increasing your ability to serve more patients, providing high quality care in an efficient manner.
- The ultra-compact, ultra-light design and small footprint improves user convenience when moving through narrow hallways or positioning in tight spaces.
- S-AlignTM allows precise alignment and enhances the image quality by displaying the detector’s angle on the THU (Tube Head Unit).
- Samsung’s S-VueTM imaging engine delivers dependable and accurate diagnoses providing enhanced image contrast, sharpness and clarity.
- Time-saver battery guarantees fast charging and efficient battery management powering up to 100% within four hours and going on for all day without additional charging.
Watch the GM85 Product Video to learn more.
AHRA 2018 Annual Meeting and Exposition
As a leader in diagnostic solutions, Samsung attends many trade shows and conferences to showcase its innovative products as well as to stay current with what is happening in the industry and other technological advances.
In July, you will find us at the AHRA 2018 Annual Meeting and Exposition being held July 22 -25 in Orlando, FL. This four-day event brings together medical imaging professionals from across the country to share best practices and learn about the latest industry trends.
We will have both of these cutting edge, innovative systems and more on display at the Samsung booth #607. We look forward to seeing you there.
Medical Imaging Distribution is the exclusive US partner for Samsung’s healthcare imaging equipment. We are proud to bring you local sales, support, and service anywhere in the U.S.