As a healthcare provider, your focus is on providing high quality care through efficient workflow management. Mobile digital radiography systems help you achieve this by enabling you to bring the x-ray to the patient. Keeping these systems up and running longer is critical.
Battery Life of Mobile DR Systems
Since mobile DR systems are not constantly connected to a power source, the onboard battery is continually in use and being “drained.” Batteries that are reliable, rapidly rechargeable and have a long life are essential. The imaging market has not changed battery technologies in the last 40 years, until now with the GM85 which uses high capacity lithium-ion batteries.
A lithium-ion battery is an advanced battery technology with:
- One of the highest energy densities of any battery technology today, ensuring a longer life for the system and longer usage time per charge.
- A rate of self-discharge that is much lower than that of other rechargeable cells.
- Low-maintenance, meaning they do not require schedule cycling to maintain their battery life.
GM85 Mobile DR System Time-Saver Battery
The GM85, Samsung’s mobile digital X-ray, exceeds the needs of both radiologists and technologists offering high image quality for the healthcare professional plus convenience and mobility for the technologists. It enables you to decrease user fatigue while increasing your ability to serve more patients, providing high quality care in an efficient manner.
Powered by lithium-ion battery technology, the GM85 mobile DR system provides all day operation without additional charging. That means:
- New battery technology guarantees fast charging and efficient battery management. The GM85 powers up to 100% in less than 4 hours and the long-lasting battery gives you the power to keep going all day, no additional charging needed.
- Fully charged battery supports 220 exposures and 20 km (12.4 mile) of moving distance.
Are you ready to experience a new level of efficiency with a Samsung mobile DR system designed for streamlined operation and increased patient care?
Contact MID today using our online form or call (800) 898-3392.
Medical Imaging Distribution is the exclusive US partner for Samsung’s healthcare imaging equipment. We are proud to bring you local sales, support, and service anywhere in the U.S.